Women’s Self Defense Class
Our women’s self defense class provides you with skills that will allow you to protect yourself in a variety of scenarios.
- Great for any female 10 years old and older
- Quick, powerful physical maneuvers to protect yourself
- How to use the environment around you to protect yourself, such as using items within your purse
- A basic understanding of potential attackers and what attracts them to potential victims
- Should you run or fight back? We’ll help you determine which is right!
WHEN: Saturday, May 18, 2019 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
WHERE: Maine Traditional Karate, 136 River Rd, Orrington, ME 04474
INSTRUCTOR: Sensei Steve Apsega
COST: $35 per person
If registering for multiple people, please complete the form for each person separately. Thank you!